Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to engage a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.